Hello Beastie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Beastie

Welcome aboard to HB, a fan forum and role-play for POTC fans!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korianne
Captain
Captain
Korianne

Female Number of posts : 117
Awards : Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? 5
Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? Empty
PostSubject: Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER?   Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2008, 12:11 am

Yes.. the title says all.
Disney is thinking about replacing Russell Brand with Robert Pattinson as Jack Sparrow's brother...

As some of you may know.. Robert Pattinson starred in Twilight as Edward Cullen.

CREDIT
Quote :
Russell Brand was said to be in the running, but after he has perturbed in the Disney kingdom by slamming the Jonas Brothers and their dedication to chastity…he is due to be replaced. Current front runner is the new hotness, Robert Pattinson. With his massive and still growing fan base, Disney wants his appeal to ensure the success of another pirate movie. Fingers are crossed for a 2011 start date.

... in the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie?!

Discuss.
xD
Back to top Go down
https://hellobeastie.forumakers.com/
SuperNova
Crew Member

Female Number of posts : 3
Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER?   Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2009, 11:34 pm

No! They can't do that!!! Well, I mean they can.... But in my opinion that would be horrible! You can't turn a vampire into a pirate... No matter how good an actor! Mad
Back to top Go down
Korianne
Captain
Captain
Korianne

Female Number of posts : 117
Awards : Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? 5
Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER?   Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2009, 11:48 pm

That's how I feel.
Rob better not do a crappy job or I'm going to egg his house!

No, I wouldn't do that to him. Haha.
xD
Back to top Go down
https://hellobeastie.forumakers.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER?   Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Pattinson as Jack's BROTHER?
Page 1 of 1